Download Google Drive Android – Google has released news service “Google Drive” so do you want to use it? I think if you use android you can use it easily. Google also give you free Google Drive app for droid. Latest update in April 24, current version is 1.0.77. So if you want to try it download from Google Play. Well, what’s new in this version? Choose text alignment in the documents editor, Faster navigation of folders when syncing in the background, Selecting contacts to share with is easier, Upload/Download all file types to/from your Drive, and Quickly find files that have been recently opened, edited or shared with you.
This app is the app that has been developed to make your activity on keeping your files easier and simpler than before. You can use this app to access photos, documents, videos, and any files you have stored on your Drive. Since Google and droid connected each other, you can upload files to Drive directly from your droid device. Other features will help you to share any files with your contacts, access files that others have shared with you on Drive. You can create and edit Google documents with rich text formatting. Access files will be easier since this app let you to access files even when you are offline.
This is full details of Google Drive Android.
*** Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive! ***
* Keep everything. Share anything.
* With Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive droid app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can access them even when you don’t have an Internet connection
* Create and edit Google documents with rich text formatting
* Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
* Make quick changes to spreadsheets
* View your PDFs, presentations and more
* Upload and convert files to the Google Docs format
* Take a photo of printed text and convert it to a Google document
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
You can install it on android 2.1 or up. So if you want to download it download Google drive app here.Download Google Drive Android,