Poweramp Full Apk Download And Review – Poweramp music player is the best player for droid. Max MP has updated this app in feb 20 and fix all issues from users. What’s new in this version? Well, current version is 2.0.5-build-488 and in this version Max MP has fixed issue with silent exit after device firmware update, SRS button overlap on some custom ROMs, toned StereoX down a bit, balance knob is less sensitive now, fixed issue with some CUEs not being processed, added option not to pause on calls, and more. Android Poweramp is premium app, so you must buy poweramp unlocker to get full version. But if you just want to try it they give you trial version for free. If you cannot download from your phone i think you need poweramp apk and install it on your phone.
Now let’s talk about the features. This app has many features for your smartphone. You can play mp3,mp4, ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff, and more. Another pros of poweramp for android is the interfaces. You will get great appearance, elegant view and fast. I use Motorola Droid X and all features work great. I’d rate it 4.8/5. I love it! The equalizer works great when hooked to the car and home stereo or even just thru the fone. Any music u download will automatically be there and u can edit genre title artist and album tags. Love well worth the few bucks. here are so many ways to get just the right sound for different headphones and music types. Playing music from my phone through my home theater system,I was able to get very good sound. Really brings out details in the many types of music I listen to. Great sound from the default presets too. Now, let’s see full features below.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders. By default these are /music, /mp3 and Google music cache directory, or the Poweramp 1.4 previous music folders settings. Well, poweramp full version is great app, you can try to use apk file. If you love it download Poweramp full version here.