Drag racing android review and download – If you like racing games drag racing for android is a game which recommended for you to try. How about the pros of this app? It’s free game with great features and it’s very popular in U.S. Well, if you has played it I have good news for you. April 10, Creative Mobile(developer) has updated drag racing android. What’s new in this version? Let’s speake it.
Minor fixes and UI tweaks and you can revert to old sounds if you don’t like the new set. That’s available in current version (1.1.16). Drag racing android is popular game, I love this app. But I don’t like with the new sound. It sound like a fly taking off. Overall good game I think this game would be much better having a truck edition drag race, we got a bike edition and of course car edition, but a truck edition would be awsome. You can download it on Google Play just for free. But if you can’t do it, or you want to download from computer, drag racing apk files is the solution.
Now let’s talk about features of drag racing app. Here for full features.
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls and 50+ cars!
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls, lots of cars and 40+ million players, updated regularly with new features.
- Drive 50+ cars including the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, tune and customize your car
- Challenge other racers online! Race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in 10-player races in Pro League
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
“With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you’ll love it.”
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
“Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing app is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more.”
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
“…you’ll appreciate that this is a smartphone app that is a cut above the average”- Amazon.com
0. Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
If you love it download drag racing android here.